Top 10 Reasons NOT to Work at Norvax
- You prefer the slow lane.
We move at lightning speeds. Can you keep up?
- You have trouble shifting gears.
You will get interrupted here, and we need people who are light
on their feet when new challenges pop up — and are good natured
- You're a lone ranger.
At Norvax, you're only an “employee” on the paperwork. Here,
you’re a teammate who’s eager to collaborate.
- You can’t handle constructive criticism.
We’re always learning from each other, and sometimes that means
you have to gracefully accept well-meaning constructive criticism. Fragile
egos may want to look elsewhere.
- You suffer from “not me” syndrome.
No finger pointing. No excuses. You are accountable for the quality of
your work. Just the results, please.
- You’re content with “good enough”.
We learn something new from everything we do and are always trying to
one up ourselves.
- You want to put it on cruise control.
There are a lot of opportunities here at Norvax, and we’re looking
for people who are ready to grab them when the time’s right.
- You don’t handle change well.
The world of software development and online marketing can change overnight.
It’s exciting, but it’s not for the faint of heart.
- You don’t think BIG.
We love innovators. Will you give us our next big idea?
- You were voted “most serious” in high school.
We’re serious about doing amazing work. But we know how to have
a good time doing it.